Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Direzza ZII Star Spec (Miles Life)

Hello Guys,

I noticed that several people on the forum has the Direzza ZII Star Spec.

One of my friend look to buy this tires for is Golf GTI, but he wasn't sure about the miles life.

The reviews on the performance was good in general for this tire but my friend would like to made 2 summer with it is it possible?

Please if you have time to put some reviews of your Direzza with the miles you think to made on it or you have made on it.

Thanks!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
What kind of driving ? Track or just Daily driver ?? They should make 2 summers of daily driving easy and fyi they are a great tire in the rain too..

OP
Charest2394
Thread Starter #3
What kind of driving ? Track or just Daily driver ?? They should make 2 summers of daily driving easy and fyi they are a great tire in the rain too..
Daily Drive No track plan.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Oh my no worries then infact that will be one of our top picks when we need new tires for Our Golf.. Happy Shopping :)

Just FYI and I haven't confirmed this through Tire Rack a sales person at Discount Tire claimed that Dunlop has stopped making these tires. I tried to get a set a week ago and that's what I was told.

While these are great performance tires for hard driving and autocross, I would definitely not run them for daily driving. They are some of the loudest tires on the market, so have fun hearing only tire noise on the highway.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Just FYI and I haven't confirmed this through Tire Rack a sales person at Discount Tire claimed that Dunlop has stopped making these tires. I tried to get a set a week ago and that's what I was told.
Hmmm maybe another update in the works for next fall.. We can hope..

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Unless the car is being used for all out grip as in some track use, autocrossing, etc, these tires are overkill for most use though I love super sticky tires I choose to not run them but I have race tires for the track so do not need them.

Also alignment and air pressure can make a big difference in how long they last.

Great answers posted, great tires, taken care of, not ran all out all the time, 2 summers should be easy, maybe even more but by then not much good in the rain.