Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

dirt fish rally cross event and free car show July 21-23

meFiSTo

LonestarRS

FYI first link didn't work. I would love to see more Focus RS participate in a rally cross event.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #3
FYI first link didn't work. I would love to see more Focus RS participate in a rally cross event.
Hmmm. Works for me from my desktop (but requires login to FB on my phone). Strange that the second links works for you. Worked on my phone as well, with no login. I suspect it could be a setup issue for the event page.

Here's the info:

PNW Car Culture at SCCA DirtFish West Coast National Challenge

Public · Hosted by Northwest Rally Association and Pacific North West Car Culture

Saturday, July 22 at 9 AM - 5:30 PM

DirtFish

7001 396th Dr SE, Snoqualmie, Washington 98065

Link: http://www.pnwcarculture.com

If you missed PNW Car Culture at RallyX Fest you're in luck! We have been asked to host another car show at DirtFish, this time for the SCCA Rallycross National Challenge July 22nd.
The car show will change a little bit, as we wont require you to be part of a predetermined group; however we will require all cars to sign up for the show beforehand as we will have a limited amount of spots available.
More info is to come, so make sure to say that you're going to make sure to recieve up to the date information!

• Location: DirtFish Rally School, 7001 396th Dr SE, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
• Date: June 22nd
• Time: 0800 (am), no earlier.
• Cost: $0
• Event link: https://goo.gl/ccYLBe

• Rules:
  • No drugs, drink or weapons of any sort are to be used on the premise
  • No drones are allowed to be flown over Dirtfish property
  • Follow speed limit signs, on DF property. Same is recommended off property as local PD is aware of the event.
  • Clean up after yourself, garbage cans will be provided.
  • All attendees must sign a waiver and have a wristband on at all times once on DF property.
  • Music is allowed to be played, but must not be close to max of the sound system.
  • Pets are allowed, but must be on a leash (Comment: shade is the main issues of me; it is very open up there and pugs are averse to sunshine.)

If you want to do the "car show", add yourself to the limited list: http://pnwcarculture.com/form722

Not sure which car I would bring at the moment, but I figure to go the event on Saturday for both the races and the show.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Hopefully someone with an RS will participate, I would be curious to find out how the stock tires and suspension handles in the dirt.

LonestarRS

First link works now after I logged in. First time I received a message that the page didn't exist.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #7
I guess I *WAS* the RS meetup at the Dirt Fish event. Snapped a small pile of pics. I'm going to have to clean my camera, cuz oh man the dust.

The Rally Cross event was pretty entertaining. It was, of course, very much like an AutoX.

If you have any interest in Rally X, whether for this car or some other car, contact the founder and race director for NW Rally Associationi, Kito Brielmaier at kito@nwrallyassociation.com.

They have a FB page: https://www.facebook.com/NWRallyAssociation/

For me, I'd have to get a beater car to do for this kind of thing.

A few image from the day:

The only RS

A rally-prepped Fiesta

A fast Mazda 323 AWD

Fast and funny Red AWD Civic wagon

Camo bug

Car "show" lineup

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
meFiSTo Rally Enthusiast Corner 5
A Off Topic Chat 5