Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Do you guys think Ford will produce a diesel Fiesta ST?

rooSTer

1000 Post Club

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Do you think I will become a rockstar before the end of this year? Will the Chicago Cubs win the World Series?

Oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about things that won't happen.

nah but sarcastic jokes aside, we would be lucky to see a Focus D-ST (I cannot imagine calling it the Ford STD...) stateside, so seeing a Diesel Fiesta ST stateside is an even slimmer chance. I think Diesel Focus ST's would have fewer numbers than we have, too.

Just something Europe will get that we'll never see.

OP
rooSTer

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
haha..I know there's no chance of us getting it here. Just raising the question if Ford will produce one for the European markets.

me32

1000 Post Club
We will not get a diesel ST in the US. We don't even have the normal cars with diesel so its not gonna happen do to smog issues

Well the Diesel Focus ST will be available with the Powershift transmission, aka DSG for the VAG boys.

Oh my, if only I could have a bio-diesel ST, so that when I pass others on a track, they smell burrito and sadness.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Oh my, if only I could have a bio-diesel ST, so that when I pass others on a track, they smell burrito and sadness.
Or you could just "smoke them out".

[video=youtube_share;C7KpE_ag0Us]http://youtu.be/C7KpE_ag0Us[/video]