Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does any one know the color

I have a 2019 Fiesta and finding it hard to find touch-paint for the rims. Have a small chip and would like to touch it up. Called Advance auto, autozone, and they tell me they need a paint code. I did some searching and found two colors. One called rock metallic, and the other called Rado Grey? Ford dealer is closed now but figure I could call them in the morning and see if they sell touch-up paint for rims? Man these cars are fun but Ford sure did cut corners on paint and such..LOL

Attachments

OP
vmaxbaby
Thread Starter #3
Those look like Rado gray rims to me. Ford did 3 colors for them I believe. Silver (I'm sure it has a name), Rado gray and, and the ebony (black)
Thank you I was leaning toward Rado gray but didn't want to order the paint kit just to return it :(

the duke

Those look like Rado gray rims to me. Ford did 3 colors for them I believe. Silver (I'm sure it has a name), Rado gray and, and the ebony (black)
I believe Rado Grey changed in 2016 despite being the same name. I remember seeing people saying replacement wheels were darker on the newer STs.

OP
vmaxbaby
Thread Starter #5
The place selling touchup paint said they could be rock grey but I will check with the dealership to see if they know what is what but I have my doubts they don't ever seem to know anything I ask..LOL

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I think that's the silver. The darker rado gray came with red brake calipers. It was an appearance package. Kinda hard to tell in that light.

OP
vmaxbaby
Thread Starter #9
Okay got the touch up paint in and it is not Rado Grey rims, going to send it back and try rock gray and see if that matches the factory rims. 2 choices left Rock Metallic Gray. Called the local ford dealer and OF COURSE they had no idea the parts person told me to google it :(

Okay got the touch up paint in and it is not Rado Grey rims, going to send it back and try rock gray and see if that matches the factory rims. 2 choices left Rock Metallic Gray. Called the local ford dealer and OF COURSE they had no idea the parts person told me to google it :(
https://www.fiestastoc.com/threads/fiesta-mk7-st-alloy-wheel-colours-explained.245770/

hopefully this will help you. Im looking for the darker Rock grey metallic wheels.