Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dom's FiST from Boston

OP
dmondi12
Thread Starter #21
I do like that last photo too. Really shows off the frontal changes to the Focus. I would never pick yellow, but I think it still looks great!
I kinda hated Tangerine Scream on the 2013-14 models, but something about the redesign on the 2015's makes me kinda love it.

OP
dmondi12
Thread Starter #25
That one's better. Ha.

How you liking stage 2? You off the shelf or tuned?
It's fantastic. Lucky enough to get a dyno tune from Justin at Freektune (local, buncha mutual friends etc.). Its probably been about a year on this tune and i haven't gotten bored for a second.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
It's fantastic. Lucky enough to get a dyno tune from Justin at Freektune (local, buncha mutual friends etc.). Its probably been about a year on this tune and i haven't gotten bored for a second.
That's awesome man. Wish I had somebody close. I'm sending my logs to randy whenever I get my intercooler installed. I heard e or pro tune is the way to go. So I'm pumped!

OP
dmondi12
Thread Starter #27
That's awesome man. Wish I had somebody close. I'm sending my logs to randy whenever I get my intercooler installed. I heard e or pro tune is the way to go. So I'm pumped!
No question it's 100% worth it!

SICKESSS-ST

Hey everyone,

Snowed in for the third day out of the last 7, and recovering from celebrating the Pats win last night so i figure now is as good a time as any to make a "build" thread.

Objective:

Improve the already impressive "all-around" base created by Ford. Fast, fun, lightweight commuter, road tripper, ski tripper, casual racer, tailgater, family hauler, friend hauler, grocery getter, back road blaster, etc. etc.

Mods:

Under the hood:
ATP Front Mount Intercooler and hot side hard pipe
mountune high flow air filter & heat-wrapped induction hose
Cobb AP with a custom 93 dyno tune courtesy of Justin@freektune
mountune short shift bracket
2.5" Custom cat-back stainless steel piping with Magnapack resonator
Boomba Racing rear motor mount
Boomba Racing shifter cable bracket bushings

On the road:
17x7.5 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 - Anthracite finish
215/40r17 Dunlop Direzza ZII Star Specs
BC Racing BR-Spec coilovers

On the outside
OEM UK Ford Projectors w/ 4300k HIDs
mountune spoiler extensions
Maxton Design front splitter
Perrin Shorty anetnna
DMB UK Black/Silver Ford Badges
35% tint
Front plate delete
Thule Ski Rack - winter only!

On the inside
WC Lathe Werks Black Copolymer Shift Knob
Redlinegoods Black Nappa Leather Shift Boot & Armrest Cover
OEM UK Ford Power button

Pictures:

At this point i've done most of what i've wanted, improved what i thought needed improving and she's just about where i want her. The only thing I may be changing is the wheel setup - i like the idea of smaller, lighter wheels with wider tires. The OZ Ultraleggeras have my attention.

Feel free to comment with questions, suggestions, unrelated, etc. Thanks for lookin!

One last thing, hey Sherman, how many rings does Brady have?

Ohh okay that's what i thought. Thanks buddy!

Nice car!

Can you post more pics of the Maxton Design splitter?

OP
dmondi12
Thread Starter #35
Installed Steeda Adjustable endlinks, my new CPE intake and Boomba oil cap and washed the engine bay. Had to do something under there to break up all the boring black plastic.

Jutz

The CPE intake looks insane. you have a terrarium for your intake.

I saw that set of pics with the FOST on NEST FB group, they look great