Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Doug enjoys the ST

I hate Doug he will not be getting any views from me.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
Good news is, that video is a rip and re-upload of one of Doug's videos... so you can hate watching it while giving someone else money that ripped him off. or just skip it all, I agree, he is a bit grating to listen to.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just upload the original video in the first place tho, its a tad devious to do it this way.

AzNightmare

Good news is, that video is a rip and re-upload of one of Doug's videos... so you can hate watching it while giving someone else money that ripped him off. or just skip it all, I agree, he is a bit grating to listen to.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just upload the original video in the first place tho, its a tad devious to do it this way.

Because it's a parody video, with the footage edited to make him say things like he rates the Fiesta ST 53/53 score. lol. Kind of a funny video.
But still, just hearing how Doug says "Fiesta ST" sounds annoying.

I recall in his original video review, he mentioned how the FiST had 2 positions for the rod to hold the hood up, which is just idiotic. Anyone could have figured out there's 2 slots there, because the rod is bent at the end. It's to keep the rod secured by placing both bent parts into the two slots.

Then he goes on about taking a jab at how the Ford manual mentions to use "Motorcraft" cleaning products, sarcastically saying how much did Motorcraft pay Ford for that sponsorship. Motorcraft is Ford's auto parts brand, you dimwit.

Lack of research, annoying voice, trying too hard to be funny, and his overall condescending delivery, on a car he clearly has no business reviewing.

OP
XR650R

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
Lack of research, annoying voice, trying too hard to be funny, and his overall condescending delivery, on a car he clearly has no business reviewing.
Is there a car he does have any business reviewing?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
He's not my favorite, but my nerd brain likes when he geeks out over weird little stuff like a really odd windshield wiper or something. That odd little stuff is what a lot of other reviewers never touch on. If we could meld the best parts of regular car reviews with doug it would be adequately entertaining with the weird little details still part of the conversation.