Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Erick_V

Also got mine installed, very straightforward. Happy with how the car feels. Can't wait till my next autocross so I can really test them out

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #75
Payment sent! Excited to put these on!
Got it they will ship tomorrow . There are 4 sets left in the current batch so If anyone is on the fence and want these sooner than later you probably should order now.

With that said .....

I will be starting a new run sometime this week. :D

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #77
Lol wtf is this @Dpro ? You sent my buddy this View attachment 29842
Sure looks like Drift Freaq 240sx trans mount:ROFLMAO:(y) yup I have said it before here I am not new to marketing my own products. I did come from the RWD and drift community.
I actually was winding down that business as there are just not as many people into the cars and sales are not what they used to be! I was very well known in that community for having some of the best engine mounts and the absolute best aftermarket trans mount for the cars.

That was part of the last of the trans mounts I had. I used to have stocked on a regular basis . In fact I am shipping out my last full set of engine and trans as I speak along with 2 sets of Camber plates.
Now I have moved to group buys of 10 people minimum to make runs of them.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Sure looks like Drift Freaq 240sx trans mount:ROFLMAO:(y) yup I have said it before here I am not new to marketing my own products. I did come from the RWD and drift community.
I actually was winding down that business as there are just not as many people into the cars and sales are not what they used to be! I was very well known in that community for having some of the best engine mounts and the absolute best aftermarket trans mount for the cars.

That was part of the last of the trans mounts I had. I used to have stocked on a regular basis . In fact I am shipping out my last full set of engine and trans as I speak along with 2 sets of Camber plates.
Now I have moved to group buys of 10 people minimum to make runs of them.

lol you want it back?