Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dr.Prutteklutt's Clubsport FiST

I placed the Outlet that the Air is going behind the Wheels direct to the Caliper when the Wheels are lined up straight.
Now it looks like this and I am satisfied with it :)

Love the build! I was wondering if you could share where bought the outlet to the wheel wheel from? Looks like a speaker port but I have not been able to locate the correct one.

Also, has this cooling been sufficient for your brakes? I really like the integration into the bumper vs. ducting running from the air dam. Sorry if you have already discussed this in your thread.

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #246
Love the build! I was wondering if you could share where bought the outlet to the wheel wheel from? Looks like a speaker port but I have not been able to locate the correct one.

Also, has this cooling been sufficient for your brakes? I really like the integration into the bumper vs. ducting running from the air dam. Sorry if you have already discussed this in your thread.
Hey there!

It is a Flange Connector for a Pond [giddy]

I dont know exacly if it works because since then my Brake Setup changed many Times, but cant be worse than before anyways :)

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #254
Any weirdness with the ABS sensor?
Cant drive till April soo we will see, but everything under 2 degree Camber is no Problem with the Sensor.
I have 1.9 now so it will be work i think, and every one i know with these Plates here had no Problems at all.
And if not i will grind a little bit of the Surface of the Mounting from the Sensor down to get them closer to work :)

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #257
Since my last Post in April i did many laps on Track an a few Meets.
I installed a Zunsport Grille to get more Air to my Wagner Intercooler and build a Brake Cooling System.
Put some new Toyo R888Rs on too.
On Saturday i am going to install a Pair of Pagid RSL29 Brake Pads.

Last edited:
OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #258