Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dyno for S280 + Strat Xtra Aux Fuel

Curious if anyone has a dyno of a Fiesta using the S280 turbo with the single port Stratified Xtra Aux Fuel?

Well, for whatever it's worth, I will be on a real dyno after I am done getting tuned. Trying to get dynoed before summer is over. Hopefully sooner than later. Getting tuned on 91, 93, and hopefully E50, so three fuel maps.

Setup is:
S280
Mishimoto J-Line front mount intercooler
Mishimoto cold side intercooler pipe
S280 hot side intercooler pipe
Turbosmart Dual Port BOV
Whoosh V1 catless downpipe
Whoosh crossover pipe; Ramair induction hose; and Ramair drop in filter.
MRAP 3" catback exhaust
Dizzy MAP adapter with AEM 5 bar MAP sensor.
Whoosh single port auxiliary fuel.

Nothing special but I expect to hit 400 whp on E50. Or really close.
Gonna run the 350 whp fuel map on a daily basis.
91 fuel map is for convenience since that's what is readily available around me until I venture outside my geographical area.

OP
jingo5
Thread Starter #3
Well, for whatever it's worth, I will be on a real dyno after I am done getting tuned. Trying to get dynoed before summer is over. Hopefully sooner than later. Getting tuned on 91, 93, and hopefully E50, so three fuel maps.

Setup is:
S280
Mishimoto J-Line front mount intercooler
Mishimoto cold side intercooler pipe
S280 hot side intercooler pipe
Turbosmart Dual Port BOV
Whoosh V1 catless downpipe
Whoosh crossover pipe; Ramair induction hose; and Ramair drop in filter.
MRAP 3" catback exhaust
Dizzy MAP adapter with AEM 5 bar MAP sensor.
Whoosh single port auxiliary fuel.

Nothing special but I expect to hit 400 whp on E50. Or really close.
Gonna run the 350 whp fuel map on a daily basis.
91 fuel map is for convenience since that's what is readily available around me until I venture outside my geographical area.
Perfect setup, really curious on the necessity of hpfp and uprated injectors if you're using the single port aux fuel. Per Strat it's not needed but they haven't gotten back to me with real world numbers.

Se7eN

Curious if anyone has a dyno of a Fiesta using the S280 turbo with the single port Stratified Xtra Aux Fuel?
I have a friend who hit 340whp and 341wtq w/ the Whoosh single-port fuel and E40 tuned by one of the respected E-tuners. Must've been when the S280 came out and was on Stock MAP sensor.