Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

E40a dizzy pop tune = pure joy :)

Trader history for tyler2687 (0)

Needless to say I am so happy with my e40a tune from dizzy. The car is so much more responsive and being a car on stock turbo and full bolt ons it runs amazing for the tiny turbo that comes stock it’s definitely been the most fun I’ve had in the car since I got it.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nice! Did you have the E30 tune previously? If so, how do they compare? Also, how many gallons of E85 do you add to get E40?
E30 was always 3.3.5 gallons with 8-9 of 93 oct so id say 4.5 gallons of e85 with 8-9 gals to get E40* i run e50-e60 and that is 3 gallons of 93 and the rest e85.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
There is some software and hardware from My tuner on the horizon for stock turbos that is smart enough to recognize the fuel type that's in the FiST. Keep an eye out the announcement is coming and it might be a game changer. Ill let him drop the official BOMB on all of you. When its and he is ready...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Needless to say I am so happy with my e40a tune from dizzy. The car is so much more responsive and being a car on stock turbo and full bolt ons it runs amazing for the tiny turbo that comes stock it’s definitely been the most fun I’ve had in the car since I got it.
You have a local Sheetz (or Wawa) that sells E85??

There are very few that sell E85 in the state, east of the Susquehanna River, sadly. [:(]

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
Nice! Did you have the E30 tune previously? If so, how do they compare? Also, how many gallons of E85 do you add to get E40?
Jason@dizzy said to wait till your car is about a quarter tank or lower and mix 5gal e85 and then top the rest off with 93

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
You have a local Sheetz (or Wawa) that sells E85??

There are very few that sell E85 in the state, east of the Susquehanna River, sadly. [:(]
Yeah we have a local sheetz that does but it’s the only place around pretty sure I hope they never get rid of the e85 there 🥺