Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

E50 blend on stock internals

So I have recently traded for this fiesta st with an engine with 40k miles on it big turbo hpfp big injectors and arp head studs and when I got it my dumbass put E85 in it and it ran lean and I beleave it’s loosing compression I’m right about to drop a new engine in it but I’m not doing that shit if it’s going to happen again any help?

OP
Paradice
Thread Starter #4
I plan on doing it it pops on shift then shoots out smoke lmao pretty sure the pop is part of the tune

OP
Paradice
Thread Starter #5
Run lean on e85? Did you do a compression check already? If not start there...I am on e50-e60 BT with 4 port. No issues but I am tuned for it. I am baffled at if there was fuel in it...how it was ran lean.
The car missfires like a bitch replaced spark plugs and coils first then knew I was in trouble haven’t got to the compression test yet will do that tomorrow it will stall itself sometimes blew the headgasket recently what is your current set up and who tuned your fiesta

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The car missfires like a bitch replaced spark plugs and coils first then knew I was in trouble haven’t got to the compression test yet will do that tomorrow it will stall itself sometimes blew the headgasket recently what is your current set up and who tuned your fiesta
Gen 2 ATP with 4 port Aux e50 tuned by Alex @ Stratified *

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk