Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Easy Digital Gauges

Hey guys, thought I'd share the gauge setup I've been using for a few years on previous cars and now on my Fiesta.

Garmin sells a Bluetooth OBDII dongle called Ecoroute HD, they're a little hard to find these days but they'll connect to a compatible Nuvi unit and let you run multiple digital gauges. I think it's a little cleaner setup that having my accessport up there, although it doesn't do logging (outside of mpg). Plus, if you're like me and didn't spring for Nav (what with Android Auto on the way) you get GPS out of the deal too. The Ecoroute will also let you read and clear codes.

This is my setup on a ProClip Nuvi mount.

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pics.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NICE! THANKS!

What do the Ecoroute HD, and Nuvi units usually go for?

I also did not get the factory nav, and those gauges are clearer, and much and easier for my aged eyes to read than the Dash Command/Rev on my iPod, and the wireless dongle is a cleaner install than the wired PLX Kiwi wifi unit I currently have, which is needed to use those apps on the iPod. [thumb]

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
NICE! THANKS!

What do the Ecoroute HD, and Nuvi units usually go for?

I also did not get the factory nav, and those gauges are clearer, and much and easier for my aged eyes to read than the Dash Command/Rev on my iPod, and the wireless dongle is a cleaner install than the wired PLX Kiwi wifi unit I currently have, which is needed to use those apps on the iPod. [thumb]
The Ecoroute HD is going for $150 on Amazon, but you could probably ebay one cheaper. There's a number of Nuvi units that will work, I have a 2597LMT, $250 new, $120 refurb off amazon. Garmin should have a full list of compatible units on their site. A Little pricey on the front end but not much more than a vent pod and a gauge and this way you get GPS too!