Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ebay Item 151768236631

Trader history for Dustys318 (0)

OP
Dustys318
Thread Starter #3
I hate my phone.. my mistake, meant for classifieds..

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Are you selling this? If not it shouldn't belong in the For Sale area.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Remember seeing a similar pop up for auction a while back...hmm wonder if it's the same one

Young L

A state title doesnt mean its federally legal. that shit is grey market as fuck and even if he only uses it as a track car it can still be taken by the gov't

Jutz

A state title doesnt mean its federally legal. that shit is grey market as fuck and even if he only uses it as a track car it can still be taken by the gov't
I don't pretend to know anything about how that process works, just that the process by which to even get it into the country sounded lengthy and expensive.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Couple years ago I heard the DOT got wind of 4-5 local skylines that were titled as 240sx's, and those cars were seized. I haven't heard of a single person talk about a R34 skyline since, lol.

Young L

Couple years ago I heard the DOT got wind of 4-5 local skylines that were titled as 240sx's, and those cars were seized. I haven't heard of a single person talk about a R34 skyline since, lol.
still some knucklehead that think they can get around it

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Gray market cars can be brought into the US and made legal however it is a lengthy process.
I have done a couple many moons ago.
You can also register them with the DOT for off road use only.

Dave