Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

eBay radiator

I did the installation over the weekend, It took maybe 3hours. Fitment was probably 3/5 as most of the mounting points had to be bent to mate up. Only ran into one big problem which was my AC stopped working post installation. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me and trouble shooting took some time. At first I thought I must have punctured the AC condenser but on the cobb AC pressures were fine just the AC compressor wasn't kicking in. I woke up the next morning and did a KAM reset out of desperation and it started working fine after that. During the installation of the radiator I put in a new coolant reservoir as my old one was cracking. So only thing I can think is I got some radiator fluid on the AC compressor and shorted it out. But everything is all good now. Temps are frosty AF and AC is blasting ice. I will update next time I do a mountain run.
How was your experience?

OP
agangel
Thread Starter #42
So far eBay radiator has been great. I haven't done a full blown mountain run yet but temps seem pretty good. I would say it was well worth the price.

OP
agangel
Thread Starter #44
Same here my eBay radiator is chugging along, going strong 3 years now I've lost track of the mileage already it's been at least 60k.
Yeah I really don't think there is a problem with them. My only regret is getting a double pass instead of a triple but whatever temps seem great so far.

OP
agangel
Thread Starter #45
There is so much fear with budget parts. On this thread one story explains how eBay car parts ruined a life. Some parts regardless of price are shit, some budget part a solid AF! It takes a community to find out and try new things so we can spread this knowledge. Money is hard to come by and a dollar saved is a dollar earned. Happy wrenching people go fast with out going broke.