Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Ebony OEM Wheels/Tires/TPMS, Full Set - only 3k miles - SOLD

Trader history for Fordman (0)

$595 - located in Greenville, SC

Taken from my 2019 Fiesta ST purchased new, with only 3186 miles on car/tires. Bridgestone Potenza 205/40/17. No nicks, scratches, curb rash, virtually new.
Includes TPM Sensors & Center Caps, ready to mount. $595

Photos of wheels mounted on my car just before removing for reference.

PM, email, or text: tdejoris@charter.net 864-561-5839

Attachments

Last edited:

Crv

Wheels are nice but too far-what kind of wing riser is that??? And where can I get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Fordman
Thread Starter #8
I won't speak for Ron, but I communicated with Stuart at Delta. Ron isn't a Delta supplier any more. I think he may have some full CF wings for $1300. Don't think he has risers. Ron is always my 1st choice. Sometimes he doesn't carry my preference. The riser is pricey. This may be my last rodeo, so cost is a factor, but not only consideration. Sometimes I pay more than I would prefer to get what I like best. I did a lot of research settling on a wing upgrade. I really like the riser and will be getting a Red Wing with CF sides and blade. I really like the Delta Riser/Wing combo, this is one of those times...