Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD ECOBEAST billet badges

Trader history for pelotonracer2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #241
I inspected mine very closely and the one with tape backing was damn near perfect...I'd send Chris an email if your not pleased as he seems very reasonable and really wants to make sure everyone is pleased...At least that was my impression in my email conversations with him...

Close up pic...

View attachment 6595
Man, I'm really digging your carbon ST badges. [like] Are those overlays, faux carbon or real carbon?

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #243
It's just 3M Di-NOC CF overlays...not real CF but pretty convincing...

I got them from here...you can get them pretty much in any color you like....

http://shop.tfbdesigns.com/Color-Ch...fits-ST-Badges-on-Ford-Fiesta-ST-STEMBFIE.htm
Thanks for the link. [thumb] If I were to do it, I'd stick with the "red" theme with the silver ingot color. Black or charcoal carbon might really turn my FiST into incognito stealth mode. I love how the red of the ST badges stand out a bit on my car.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thanks for the link. [thumb] If I were to do it, I'd stick with the "red" theme with the silver ingot color. Black or charcoal carbon might really turn my FiST into incognito stealth mode. I love how the red of the ST badges stand out a bit on my car.
That's the very reason why I changed mine! The red "ST" badge on a racered FiST just blended way to much and made the ST nearly invisible...

I love the way the black "ST" now plays with the "ECOBeast" badge black / red font colors on my RR FiST...perfect!

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #245
That's the very reason why I changed mine! The red "ST" badge on a racered FiST just blended way to much and made the ST nearly invisible...

I love the way the black "ST" now plays with the "ECOBeast" badge black / red colors on my RR FiST...perfect!
Oh yeah me too! Your car looks fantastic! [pray]

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #252
I just put my EcoBeast badge on this afternoon when I got home from STFest. [burnout]

Anyone else have shipping issues. My badge made it to my local usps. Went out for delivery, and now its currently on its way back to Chris. Which I don't really understand because he sent me a photo of the package with my address. All info was correct. Anyone else have something similar happen?

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #256
Anyone else have shipping issues. My badge made it to my local usps. Went out for delivery, and now its currently on its way back to Chris. Which I don't really understand because he sent me a photo of the package with my address. All info was correct. Anyone else have something similar happen?
My 6 badges arrived two days late. They were scheduled for 8/27 delivery as per tracking but did not show up until 8/29. USPS has been screwing up alot lately. [thumbdown]

[hatchet] wait till i get a hold of my postman. Chris said he's been having issues with shipping usps. I wanted to have my badge and cobb stage 1 kit ready for a summit point track event in a few weeks but I don't think any parts are going to make it by the 18th.

Very happy with the badges! Quality is outstanding. I'm trying to determine if I am going to put the ST badge on the right side, but the 'EcoBeast' is going to look great below the 'ST'.

Thanks again to Pelotonracer2 and Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.