Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EFR US built tubular manifold, Group Buy possible if you are seriously interested:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I can make this happen if enough are seriously interested in it but only if a GB at least for now.

Intro GB deal on these to be US made by a very good shop.

No pictures and nothing has been started yet, look up Puma and Peron, it would be similar overall to their stock turbo, GTX, EFR offerings but as compact and quick spooling, low weight as possible.

Preliminary pricing but these should be pretty accurate.

2 units, $999 each
3 units, $969 each
4 units, $939 each
5 units, $899 each

Includes free insured shipping and insurance.

---------------------------

Downpipe?

I can make that happen as well but it appears only cat less would work if bolted to the stock location exhaust pipe.

OR, I can make them with V-band outlets and longer so you could have it mated to your current aftermarket exhaust by any decent local exhaust shop.

Then they could be catted or cat less of both with a third V-Band and catted and none catted section that is easy to swap out.

--------------------

Other parts, enough interest in this I can look into all the rest as well, pretty simple for most of it.

--------------------

If this does not take off then I see if I can make a stock manifold to turbo adapter fit and could offer it or I will build my own one off manifold in the next 2-3 weeks and may or may not offer them for sale.

-------------------

Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Since I have decided I am going to get one made for me no matter what I am just about to order it, $$$$, then the jigs would be available to build more as needed:)

The GB prices are based on the higher end of production cost estimates, once the first one is finished I may be able to lower the prices on all levels of the GB and certainly will if I can.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
All parts being shipped today to fab shop to build the prototype EFR tubular manifold and DP:)

I am researching a complete bolt on kit with all parts and a tune that would be approx $3800 including turbo which is around $1k less than the cost of other system(s) but the same or better in build quality and US made.

Another option is just selling the turbo manifold and DP and a list of the rest of the parts needed so you can buy them as have the funds, etc.

----------------

I will have this system, I will do VD and then full dyno posts when done, the goal is 300WHP on 91 octane and a very wide power band with great response.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
All parts being shipped today to fab shop to build the prototype EFR tubular manifold and DP:)

I am researching a complete bolt on kit with all parts and a tune that would be approx $3800 including turbo which is around $1k less than the cost of other system(s) but the same or better in build quality and US made.

Another option is just selling the turbo manifold and DP and a list of the rest of the parts needed so you can buy them as have the funds, etc.

----------------

I will have this system, I will do VD and then full dyno posts when done, the goal is 300WHP on 91 octane and a very wide power band with great response.
You have my attention. My budget is close to that.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
One thing nice about this setup is none of the other parts are all that difficult to adapt except perhaps the comp outlet pipe but I will not know that until I install my system and see what the rest will take.

Comp inlet, I just ordered a 2.5" to 3" good silicone elbow, even if not lined up exactly it should not be much effort to mod most any aftermarket intake to work.

Oil lines should be pretty easy.

The turbo is available at a decent price, dealer prices are barely any different even if order quite a few of them.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Ive been looking at a tuular Mani and a GT25xx but the EFR is a great line.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
If there was enough interest I could get a manifold made for GT as well.

The manifold for the EFR has to have the turbo out from the engine more and a bit lower due mostly to the WG controller on the wrong side for our needs but we do get to move the weight back and down a bit which helps the weight balance of the car a bit.

Simple solution as far as manifold goes is just a different turbo flange unless the GT series can be had with T25 flanges so I need to look into that.

That may effect DP, comp inlet and outlet design, oil and water lines etc so a new manifold design might be better.

----------

And I wanted to run an EFR as have done my own DIY one off GT turbo install, I have a barely used 3276R and hybrid manifold hanging on the shop wall....

I'd be interested in the manifold if it were able to accommodate any aftermarket TBE. I think most forum users feel the same since those considering a manifold are likely already well down the road to complete, hopeless mod addiction.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
The down pipe will be custom due to location of the turbo but will bolt the the stock or any aftermarket CBE exhaust, that is the best we can do. The DP will be very reasonably priced, those that have already bought a DP for the stock, etc turbo would at least be able to sell it.