Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Eibach Pro Kit Installed :))

Makes all the difference in the world aesthetically and I notice no ride difference. I can tell I’m an inch closer to the ground though! The car looks SO MUCH BETTER and handling is unchanged or probably better as I haven’t really got out of the city yet with the little car

I have the OEM springs - 1200 miles on them - BO over 100 USD

OP
trepanned23
Thread Starter #4
6/30/2018
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just got back from a 60 mile RT run up the mountain to Mt. Wilson Observatory above L.A. I notice a little bit of a tendency in the car to roll less on relatively high speed cornering. I don't notice any "more" banging around at the struts than OEM. There's only 1237 mi. on the ticker for this car anyway - ask me in a thousand more miles.

Definitely cleans up that FUGLY wheel gap issue. That was pissing me off.

Next is the AP, IC and intake kit.

(I'll do the alignment in 500 miles or so)

I might put in a set of air bags eventually so I can park it slammed all the time - :)