Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs

Trader history for yoopercharged (0)

Eibach lowering springs for sale. These will lower your car 3/4" to 1". They were purchased new in May from Whoosh, have less than 7k miles on them, and are in very good condition.

Asking $180 obo plus shipping. Located near Green Bay, WI.

PM on here or text me at (920) 277-1545. Thanks for looking.

IMG_20201102_174806.jpg

Screenshot_20201102-181312__01.jpg

Surprised these haven't sold yet. Anyone looking for a decent ride quality improvement and just a little drop for four season ripping this is a nice set up.

Mine has turned into a great little cruiser with these and Koni orange, and 15 or 16" wheels on the car.

There should be buyers for these. This is probably the best spring option for a real 4 season, daily driver all around car.

Chugging through my second hardcore Dakota winter on mine with no issues on little Blizzacks . They give me the best combo of looks, comfort, and overall feel in the summer, and I can bounce around rally spectating and gravel roads with minimal fear. Many owners would be happy with these.

Pics of the drop to help this sale. Not trying to bomb your sale thread but I really want to see these get sold. Its a very good or best option for many "real world" FiST owners.

Nice enough drop with the fatty 15 winter setup. 20210212_135029.jpg

And they look right to me with the stereotypical 16x8 Deks.
20200903_192009.jpg

Last edited: