Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

El Beano

Pokey5.0

New "Active" member here didn't even realize I made an account until I tried to make a new one lol. What we have here is a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST I purchased about 10 months ago the mods include
Mountune lowering springs @ battery tie down
mishimoto CAI & resonated cat-back exhaust
Fifteen52 17inch wheels
Velossatech Big Mouth Ram intake
Laminx yellow fog light covers
Carbon fiber ST shift knob
Flowmaster Delta Boos power module

IMG_2340 (2).jpg

OP
Pokey5.0

Pokey5.0

Thread Starter #8
Welcome! If you don't have a RMM, I highly recommend that to be your next mod. I just installed the whoosh one, and no more bangs on hard pulls 1st View attachment 30788 View attachment 30789 to 2nd, and more solid feeling shifts. I should have done it way sooner than 43k miles lol

Welcome! If you don't have a RMM, I highly recommend that to be your next mod. I just installed the whoosh one, and no more bangs on hard pulls 1st View attachment 30788 View attachment 30789 to 2nd, and more solid feeling shifts. I should have done it way sooner than 43k miles lol
I was going to ask if it made the car vibrate to hell lol but I just looked those up and its says they are soft is this true because that is my main worry about any motor mount. All the cars I been in with aftermarket mounts rattled my teeth loose

pixelzombie

I was going to ask if it made the car vibrate to hell lol but I just looked those up and its says they are soft is this true because that is my main worry about any motor mount. All the cars I been in with aftermarket mounts rattled my teeth loose
I installed the yellow RMM from whoosh yesterday and the vibration is hardly noticeable.

The woosh street spec is freaking awesome! There is a little vibration with the AC on, but makes it sound cool like it has a cam in it lol. Once you get going, nothing but more firm and solid shifts with no engine moving all around.

The woosh street spec is freaking awesome! There is a little vibration with the AC on, but makes it sound cool like it has a cam in it lol. Once you get going, nothing but more firm and solid shifts with no engine moving all around.
The slight vibration is hardly noticeable, and only when stopped with AC on.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Seriously takes 30 min to put on with 13mm deep socket and 6" to 12" extension I believe. It makes a world of difference.
Yeah if King Kong didn't put the bolts on at ferd....My suggestion is to get the updated Bolts from Ferd that are inverted Torx and are easier to deal with and less likely to strip. Ask me how I know......

Last edited: