Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Endlink suggestion?

So, one of my Whiteline adjustable endlinks failed- does anyone have any suggestions for another adjustable endlink?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I know SuprePro has adjustable endlinks.
When in the SRT4 market I used to carry SuperPro sway links, so many failures from the ends stripping the threaded aluminum shafts so we went to Whiteline. This was many years ago.

Swave are really beefy compared to the DNA and Whiteline we have available on our site

Lays

Pardon my dummy-ness, what exactly is the main benefit to running aftermarket endlinks? Less flex than stock, so they do a better job of loading the sway bar or something? Or is it to preload your swaybar to the correct angle after lowering the car?

OP
Pablo Pistoffo
Thread Starter #9
Pardon my dummy-ness, what exactly is the main benefit to running aftermarket endlinks? Less flex than stock, so they do a better job of loading the sway bar or something? Or is it to preload your swaybar to the correct angle after lowering the car?
For me it is the latter- just so there isn't excess preload from lowering.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
exactly
when you drop the Fiesta the sway bar will function best when at the proper angle
in some applications (not the Fiesta) if you drop the car more than 3" the sway can hit the k-member which requires the adjustable links to correct
lastly, the OEM's have broken with heavy auto-x and tracking so many track guys replace them with adjustable options as repairs