Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ESM 004 17x9 25 offset Wheel fitment advice

Hey y’all,
Found some ESM wheels for sale, really love the look but I’m concerned about the wheel width. He ran them on a fist with coilovers and said all that was needed is some front camber to make them work. What experience do y’all have with wide wheels and tires? I’m on h&r super sport springs, so my car is relatively low. Could these work with camber bolts, and is running a wheel that wide bad for the cars suspension and drivetrain components? Any advice and insight is appreciated.
Thanks

just saw these pop up in the similar threads thing at the bottom: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/sold-esm-019-17x8-30-wheels.11559/

Thats 17x8 30mm offset with 205/40/17. The size youre looking at will stick out 20mm more, and have 10mm less space on the inside. Might be possible but youre going to be doing a lot of rolling and pulling fenders, camber, and rubbing. Decide if thats a path you want to go down

They’re pretty stretched
I think it’ll be close, but ultimately I think you’ll have issues with rubbing. In my experience, I rub occasionally with 17x8 40 on mountune springs. I have meaty tires though.

If you DEFINITELY don’t want issues rubbing then my opinion would be to keep shopping. I agree with vivix, to make these not rub I think you’ll need camber and your fenders rolled.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
I highly suggest proper flares. Nobody likes bacon fenders. Then you can run less stretch and camber as well. And really make use of a 9" wide wheel and tire