Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EU Spec Projectors in USA Fiesta ST PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS

I'm gonna have to be another vote for someone to make this:

I know it'a all over this thread but I will max out my credit card just to have these if I can't do my possible custom work done.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member

I managed to get a hold of a set of projectors for Fiesta.
It's worth noting I did ZERO wiring and the lights DID work direct plug-n-play right into the harness.

I think my LED strip is damaged so I have little interest in trying to wire that part up - outside of that there is no wiring that anyone else would have to do.

I'd have take photos of the install but what I had to do to salvage these wasn't pretty and you won't have to do it to yours if you order a set. (If you do, be sure that mofo is well packed and INSURED)

Didn't even bother with HIDs, the 55w bulbs in the things stock are damn bright. :)

These are EU spec projectors with a Left Hand Drive cutoff, as would be specified for a German ford Fiesta.
Only 2013+ mk 7.5 "Facelift" fiesta projectors will fit US Fiesta ST.
Very nice to see the EU projector headlamp assemblies are pretty much plug and play...

Is this where most folks are still sourcing these from?

www.Fordpartsuk.com

Very nice to see the EU projector headlamp assemblies are pretty much plug and play...

Is this where most folks are still sourcing these from?

www.Fordpartsuk.com
That's the place. If you do order, do it via email and specify LHD (the beam pattern is different). Also, make sure you have them re-package the headlamps. The normal packaging is not suitable for international shipping.