Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

F/S - Feeler: US Mags Big Slot U600 Wheels

Trader history for aLL STaR Fiesta ST (0)

As stated, this a a for sale / feeler thread for my US Mags Big Slot U600 wheels and Falken FK-453 tires. These wheels are a two-piece welded forged design, powder coated white and smooth center caps and sell for $750 a piece, (plus the tires) but I'll take less as long as it covers what I'm thinking of possibly picking up.

Asking price is $1,750 for the wheels and tires... or best realistic offer, shipping included in the continental US. Serious offers only, PM me if you're interested or shoot me an email to gene@genetjin.com.

I'm aware 98% of you guys hate this wheel but if you feel like upsetting people on the internet, here's your chance to do just that. [like]

Make / Model - US Mags Big Slot U600
Size - 18x8"
Offset - 35mm
Bolt Pattern - 4x108

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Thread Starter #6
if I was in the US, I'd take these in a heartbeat.
I work at a wheel and tire shop so we ship out that way all the time - I'll gladly try and work something out on the price if you're seriously interested. Shoot me an email to gene@genetjin.com if you'd like to try and make something work.

Totally off the base of what a Fiesta ST was originally intended to be. Lightweight and killer handling. However, this simply looks badass and you are a fool for not buying them.