Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

F/S: Set of 205/40ZR-17 GENERAL G-MAX in like new condition ($250)

Trader history for Leslade (0)

Four all season 205/40ZR-17 GENERAL G-MAX AS-03 XL in like new condition (less than 2000 miles on them). They were on my car from December 2015-April 2016. Check them out on tire rack. If you are looking for a deal on good tires to have on your car during winter / non-track time, these are perfect. These led to great handling in all conditions. I would be putting them back on my car come Fall, but I am buying a Focus RS.

I am asking $250. Pick up only. I am willing to meet a buyer somewhere not too for from me. I am in western North Carolina. If you are able to meet me for pick up in Sylva, NC, the price is $200.

Please PM me if you are interested. I would prefer payment via Paypal, but am willing to listen to other options. I will ship out the tires on the first business day after payment is received.

Attachments

OP
McLilySladentine
Thread Starter #3
They are. However, I looked into shipping, and it is much more difficult/expensive than I thought. So, it would have to be pick up only.

OP
McLilySladentine
Thread Starter #6
Lowered the price to $200 for local pickup. That's a great deal for 4 basically new tires!