Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Falken Circuit Spec wheels

Anyone here have any experience with falken wheels? I found a set of 17x7 falken circuit spec wheels in the local classifieds for 200$ in great condition. I've spent a couple hours now looking around trying to find weight on these with no luck. Falken tires are pretty decent but I have no experience in the quality of their wheels. I'm uncertain on the looks, but if they are under 18lbs that alone makes it worth it.

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #3
Are they forged or not?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Thats information I can't seem to find. the only info I can find on them is from old for sale threads

From looking at pictures of the inside they have what looks like flashing or rough edges from a casting

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I dont believe a large, well-known Japanese tire manufacturer would lend their name to subpar wheels. Im pretty sure theyre decent wheels, even if cast.

Post a pic!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #5
I dont believe a large, well-known Japanese tire manufacturer would lend their name to subpar wheels. Im pretty sure theyre decent wheels, even if cast.

Post a pic!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
That was my thought as well, I just could not find much good info on them so figured I'd see if anyone here had experience with em. I dig your orange wheels btw, I was thinking of doing the same thing. But black and orange can be a little too much if not done right lol. If i hear back from the dude I'll probably end up snagging them. I want the focals that came with the car gone asap

Attachments