Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FedEx just showed up

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
The catback goes in easy on stands and the dp goes in real easy from the top once battery box and stuff is removed .. Hardest part is cutting of the old exhaust .

OP
F
Thread Starter #6
The catback goes in easy on stands and the dp goes in real easy from the top once battery box and stuff is removed .. Hardest part is cutting of the old exhaust .
10 years ago I'd be out there right now. Maybe next weekend I'll be more motivated to wedge my old bones under the car. Plus, doing the coilovers this morning is enough for one day.

And I have this to do tomorrow...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Very nice, congrats on all the new parts.

Wow nice man,are those wildwoods the black color ones? I like them but would really want to keep the red look,do they offer them in red,I guess could just re do them.Why the big brake kit you going bigger rims? To me this cars feels like the best brakes I've had,prob cause of the pads.

-ry

OP
F
Thread Starter #10
Wow nice man,are those wildwoods the black color ones? I like them but would really want to keep the red look,do they offer them in red,I guess could just re do them.Why the big brake kit you going bigger rims? To me this cars feels like the best brakes I've had,prob cause of the pads.

-ry
It is going to be a very simple install...

Oh mannnn,sooo jelly,I thought they were the ones with the red calibers,Very nice dude. How much they set you back? If ya don't mind.

They're gonna look even better bc I'm pretty sure the calibers are alt bigger than our stocks,so you can seem them more now,awesome.
-ry

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
*jizz* why does my life suck and why don't I have any money?
Because RaceCar ?? no no I am just being funny I am so over board on this build I don't even want to think about it .... What happened to G Stock this year?? LOL long long gone after the AP for Xmas to me....