Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FedEx just showed up

airjor13

2000 Post Club
The catback goes in easy on stands and the dp goes in real easy from the top once battery box and stuff is removed .. Hardest part is cutting of the old exhaust .
Rod, how did you attach the DP to the mid-pipe section? I noticed the stock DP had the bolts sticking out but the 2J racing DP didn't, thanks!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Rod, how did you attach the DP to the mid-pipe section? I noticed the stock DP had the bolts sticking out but the 2J racing DP didn't, thanks!
The bracket and nuts are on the stocker ... did not reuse as this one if so much lighter

Looks so good man,how long was the install for them?
How much of an increase in braking did you notice as well?

-ry

OP
F
Thread Starter #27
Looks so good man,how long was the install for them?
How much of an increase in braking did you notice as well?

-ry
1.5 hr install. Breaking difference is huge... This morning I was approaching in intersection when the light turned yellow, so I sped up to make the light, but it turned red when I was 5' away, so I jumped on the brakes. It felt like I hit a brick wall. The other benefit is it drops a ton of weight from the front end, so it feels like I have much more power.

Wow,sounds legit. Always heard great things about the wilwoods. Glad to hear your liking them too,thanks for the pics!

-ry