Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Feel dumb but glad I do!

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Soooooooooooooo.....

I love the Recaros in the RS. They are gorgeous and fit me well.

The ONLY thing I missed about reg seats (like in my Escape) is lumbar support. I have a crappy lower back and really appreciate the support, especially on longer drives.

Well hell, I went for a drive Sunday and find the damn lumbar control! HOLY CRAP!
I now love this car that much more [rofl]

Anyone else take forever to find something on the car?

LOL, I found that out the first day. What I didn't find out until way later one was that if you put the windshield wiper blades down incorrectly it'll fix itself.

LonestarRS

Soooooooooooooo.....

I love the Recaros in the RS. They are gorgeous and fit me well.

The ONLY thing I missed about reg seats (like in my Escape) is lumbar support. I have a crappy lower back and really appreciate the support, especially on longer drives.

Well hell, I went for a drive Sunday and find the damn lumbar control! HOLY CRAP!
I now love this car that much more [rofl]

Anyone else take forever to find something on the car?
You never wondered what that round thing was? It took me nearly month to find out that we had the Pandora app on the car.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #4
LOL, I found that out the first day. What I didn't find out until way later one was that if you put the windshield wiper blades down incorrectly it'll fix itself.
I knew about the wiper blades from my Escape- does the same thing.

You never wondered what that round thing was? It took me nearly month to find out that we had the Pandora app on the car.
When I adjusted the seat initially I didn't hit the round buttons! And I never go poking around there. I get in and drive. For some reason I just assumed the Recaros wouldn't have Lumbar!

April Fools to me! [hah]