Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Feeler- F/S Hyper Silver OZ Ultraleggera (4)

Trader history for Hijinx (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOFiST

I popped a curb a while back avoiding someone opening their door while they were parked in a roundabout, took it up to the dealer and they said it was a bent tie rod. Replaced that and then a couple of months later I noticed some front brake issues, had those replaced. Then finally had the tires replaced due to wear, then found out about the bent wheel (pretty pissed the first dealership missed that as I asked them specifically to check it).
I don't get why people think they can just park ghetto style anywhere they want in a public commons. Omg that'd make me more than a little pissed of I bent my wheel that way. The dealer negligence is just the icing on the cake. The only good thing to come out of this is that you've picked up a bargain set of hoops.

I don't get why people think they can just park ghetto style anywhere they want in a public commons. Omg that'd make me more than a little pissed of I bent my wheel that way. The dealer negligence is just the icing on the cake. The only good thing to come out of this is that you've picked up a bargain set of hoops.
Yeah I've been pretty pissed about the whole situation, the fact that this is still ongoing months later however is even worse. Makes me wish I had my old beater Camaro, I would have just plowed right into them rather than swerving to avoid their jack-assery.

Status
Not open for further replies.