Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Splitters

Trader history for Bucarock (0)

Please read first!!!!!
My brother has a fiberglass mold factory, and we have decided together to make Fiesta ST splitters, there is no brand and our factory is in Central America, El Salvador.
the price is $ 150 US dollars plus shipping cost.
the shipment would be by the national post office which is the cheapest and the arrival time is approx. between 3 to 4 weeks.
payment would be via paypal for the security of both parties.
next week we will have done the lockdown so I can have better info about the shipping cost.
we can also shipp with DHL but the cost is more expensive than national but it is faster

NEWS!!!

OK friends
I already have the shipping information, unfortunately the shipping company is currently working in a restricted way due to the COVID pandemic.
however I can make 1 shipment per month
It is assumed that in September he would already work regularly.

cost of shipping depends of the location feel free to send me your address to verify the cost
all payment must be via pay pal and I will work in order of orders
I do not request any payment until the product is ready to be shipped, until that time I will notify the person who is ready to request payment of the product and be sent as soon as possible

Anyone interested feel free to contac me

Thanks!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
So how much is it shipped to the east coast in US?

What is included besides the lip, any installation kit?

Saw this on facebook, too. It looks a lot like the discontinued Mountune splitter, which I missed out on, so I am definitely interested in one of these. Also curious about shipping to Sacramento CA.

OP
Bucarock
Thread Starter #13
Saw this on facebook, too. It looks a lot like the discontinued Mountune splitter, which I missed out on, so I am definitely interested in one of these. Also curious about shipping to Sacramento CA.
thanks for the comment
I will have shipping info next week