Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta EcoBeaST from France

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It's on "La Route des Grandes Alpes" (the great Alps road)
a legendary mountain road running from the mountains to the sea, across the French Alps. 16 passes that are among the highest in the Alps.

View: https://youtu.be/yZmhmbr7Veg?t=56
So LOTS of LeTour (and Criterium du Dauphine) mountain stages as well! [thumb]

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
yes, the most beautiful mountain passes in Europe 😊
And here I am in Bucks County PA wondering where I can take the girl for a ride where I wont smash up the wheels on pot holes and bad roads....life decisions lol

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
And here I am in Bucks County PA wondering where I can take the girl for a ride where I wont smash up the wheels on pot holes and bad roads....life decisions lol
Its a ways away....The Going to the sun road in Glacier National Park in Montana....its like 49 miles long. But man....the most scenic road I have ever driven in my life.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Some of the small county roads out of Stockton, N.J. (like 523/579) into the hills above Flemington are interesting, but definitely NOT; Tail, Skyway, etc. level at all, and they do not go very far while staying entertaining. [:(]

Route 32 on the Pennsy side of the Delaware has it's moments, up to Kintnersville (where it ends at RT. 611), and a river view most of the way. [:)]