Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta HID Retrofit - Any Company Still Providing This Service

So I had HID retrofit on my 8th gen Si, and really really loved them. I'm looking to do the same with the Fiesta ST, but do people even do retrofits anymore now that LED bulbs are around?

Yeah, companies like Lightwerkz do them, but it's super expensive. I will soon be picking up a set of the Depo Euro lights with the intention of replacing the stock projectors for Morimoto HID projectors.

There may be lots of LED bulbs out there, but it's still not a projector. And the stock projectors in the Euro lights (whether OEM or Depo) are halogen projectors. Not ideal for LED and HID, and the cutoff is not as clean.

I did a Morimoto HID projector retrofit in my Tacoma, and I cant stand halogen lights now. Even my wifes '18 Flex with the halogens, I'm like, yuck.

There's a lot of info pertaining to the use of the Depo Euro lights on our cars here on the site, but it seems like everyone just uses the stock projectors in those lights. Worth a read for info.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...ds-ongoing-info-discussion-and-results.20065/

So I had HID retrofit on my 8th gen Si, and really really loved them. I'm looking to do the same with the Fiesta ST, but do people even do retrofits anymore now that LED bulbs are around?
I’ve done a couple sets and could do a pair for you if you wanted. They are quite labor intensive however.

OP
BuiltforSin
Thread Starter #5
I’ve done a couple sets and could do a pair for you if you wanted. They are quite labor intensive however.
Yeah, I'm aware. I used to help my friend do retrofits back in the day, but he is more invested in his other business. Where are you located?