Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta MP215 from Finland

OP
FinnishFist
Thread Starter #21
Lenso / 885 do make some mesh-reps with 4x108 bolt pattern. I'll have to do some photoshopping some day. Some 5-spokes in goldish color would also work nicely.

I'm running 195/55R16 winter tires and I like the fitment better than with the 205/40R17 summer tires. For now I don't have the need to upgrade the suspension, or lower it since the ride is pretty nice.
16x7 with a 40-35 offset would look really nice even not lowered.

I do signs and wraps, so just a terminology thing. That's not a wrap. It's cut vinyl decals. Or you could call them graphics. But not a wrap.
Wrap or decals or whatever it's called we both know that those graphics will attract the attention of the police. One reason that I've chosen to drive grey vehicles is because they seem to be invisible to the State Police in any state I've visited. Haven't had a citation on my record for over 20 years and plan to keep that streak going as long as I can.

OP
FinnishFist
Thread Starter #23
I think that here in Finland the police are more interested in stanced cars. Even though they pulled me over for fun, they won't have anything to complain about. Except maybe for the exhaust note.

But yeah, damn I love the new look. You can't just look at without a stupid grin.

I was going to polish it during easter, but we've snow and hales every day.

OP
FinnishFist
Thread Starter #24
Does anyone if the computer gives a fault code if one headlight is removed?
I'm staying positive for some kind of summer, and got this idea of making Morette-styled air intake from a spare part headlight. Purely experimental and without any further reason.

OP
FinnishFist
Thread Starter #25
Had some spare time this week so I got up 5am and headed to my workplace and gave it some Meguiar's wax.

I also bought a set of 17" OZ Ultraleggeras for $430. Too bad I didn't get them for the weekend.

1587723927963.png

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does anyone if the computer gives a fault code if one headlight is removed?
I'm staying positive for some kind of summer, and got this idea of making Morette-styled air intake from a spare part headlight. Purely experimental and without any further reason.
No it will NOT give a fault code if a headlight is removed.

OP
FinnishFist
Thread Starter #32
So finally updated the roll restrictor. I'm not an mechanic, but damn it was an easy thing to do at the workplace with the right equipment.

I'm really glad I spent some extra coin on the Mountune-version. Didn't notice any kind of extra vibration compared to the old one.
But damn what a difference. Feels like a whole new car, especially from 1st to 2nd gear.

I don't know why I didn't do this 2 years ago..

1591430946121.png
1591430964437.png

the duke

Agree, Mountune RMM is very nice. Wish it was stock

Really after an ecu tune, a motor mount, and new tires/wheels there isn’t much more to do to the car you hit cost/benefits very fast. Beyond new pads/fluid for the racetrack the other stuff I did hasn’t been anything I would call necessary

Or be a baller and cram a classic T88 in there.