Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta sales way up in Q2

http://fordauthority.com/2019/08/ford-fiesta-sales-numbers-figures-results-second-quarter-q2-2019/

With sales numbers like this one can only be cautiously optimistic that Ford changes its mind and brings us the mk8 already !
I’m one of the people who bought a 2019 after some kid hit me, totaling my 2015. I knew I had to get another fiesta, they’re just such good, fun cars. I really hope they bring the mk8 here eventually... nothing would make me happier haha. I love smaller cars, tires of all these bloated cuv’s and suv’s.

Attachments

Interesting numbers but if you read to the end of the article, you will see that the increase was mostly due to fleet sales and deep discounts offered by Ford. It's not like the car is very profitable for Ford.

I’m one of the people who bought a 2019 after some kid hit me, totaling my 2015. I knew I had to get another fiesta, they’re just such good, fun cars. I really hope they bring the mk8 here eventually... nothing would make me happier haha. I love smaller cars, tires of all these bloated cuv’s and suv’s.
Everything you said! Except the kid that hit me, totaling my 2014, was a deer that I hit myself. Such good fun cars. And quiet on the road! But nobody knows but us owners.

Think about it. The Fiesta isn't a "starter" car -- it's a totally mainstream auto that's a huge seller in Europe and elsewhere. I think it's #1 in the UK. So they can't make it cheap, or position it as the car somebody will move up from. There isn't an UP over there.