Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST 19

Hi everyone,
I am new on this forum, and don’t understand much about upgrades and tuning yet but having a performance Fiesta ST is so tempting, so I am keen to learn.
With my out-of-dealership 2019 Fiesta ST, I surprised a few other drivers that put smile on my face. So I read some posts and online and curious about Whoosh Motorsports. They look to be a great resource for parts. I won’t be able to install stuff by myself but there are friends who can help me. I’d be happy to receive good ideas!
Cheers,
Vikki

OP
V
Thread Starter #9
Soooo...I finally ordered my first Fiesta upgrade ever!

-CP-Intercooler, symposer delete, spark plugs and GFB diverter from Whooosh Motorsport and
- COBB accesport package with filter and motor mount from Mountune!

I was advised to custom tune when all installed. Yayyy, my Sparkle will be so fast!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Soooo...I finally ordered my first Fiesta upgrade ever!

-CP-Intercooler, symposer delete, spark plugs and GFB diverter from Whooosh Motorsport and
- COBB accesport package with filter and motor mount from Mountune!

I was advised to custom tune when all installed. Yayyy, my Sparkle will be so fast!
Welcome to Funtown!

You don't mess around, do ya? :cool: They'll get you dialed in, for sure.

I'd strongly recommend a quick shift kit, too. Mountune makes the best one. Between that and the motor mount, the gearbox has a much tighter feel and shifts like a Honda.

OP
V
Thread Starter #13
Welcome to Funtown!

You don't mess around, do ya? :cool: They'll get you dialed in, for sure.

I'd strongly recommend a quick shift kit, too. Mountune makes the best one. Between that and the motor mount, the gearbox has a much tighter feel and shifts like a Honda.
Yes, I like to go all the way! This is interesting about the shifting, I ll check mountune :)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well...I guess its time to make the journey complete and dive right into the shallow end of the pool! Just go out and buy a BT and Protune...No time to waste!

OP
V
Thread Starter #16
That’s so true! GFB diverter valve upgrade and RMM still needs to be installed, hopefully this week, then the Tuning. Will have to wait however a tiny bit for a turbo upgrade, and as soon as I can do it, of course I will :)
And in the meantime can’t be happier, because the CPe intercooler is sooo great addition!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
But today, with a friend’s help, we successfully installed the CPE intercooler!
How much cutting/grinding/trimming to get the front cover on with no gaps or misalignment?
(I ask because I have one waiting to be installed once power train warranty is up, along with a Dizzy in person, custom tune. [wink])

OP
V
Thread Starter #18
How much cutting/grinding/trimming to get the front cover on with no gaps or misalignment?
(I ask because I have one waiting to be installed once power train warranty is up, along with a Dizzy in person, custom tune. [wink])
I don’t know how to explain but I try.
When we put on the front bumper and bolted together with the fender, we did not notice that the bottom of the front bumper did not align because the intercooler was in the way both sides. We really did not want to remove the entire thing again, would have been just too much work. Instead my friend melted off some small areas from the back side of the bumper’s grid, just where those triangle shapes are. This is where it touched the intercooler. After that the bumper aligned properly and the bottom screws could be installed as well. Can’t even see the modified bumper area from the front. The entire work took us about 4 hours. Bumper removal is not an easy thing to do.

And today, GFB diverter upgrade have been installed by a local shop :)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I already did the GFB DV myself without removing the front wheel, which WAS A PAIN AND A HALF.
I agree with you 100% on the bumper removal thing, even though there are some on here who claim that they can remove and re-install it within 20 minutes time (LOFL and I call total BS on that, no matter how 'skilled', or what power tools one has at their disposal!).

Are you speaking about the outer vertical 'uprights' to which the IC 'grille' clips onto as to where the CP-E was hitting, and you had to 'melt'??

OP
V
Thread Starter #20
The most lateral black vertical “grille” of the front bumper both sides...Where the air vent of the bumper is kind of getting triangle shaped. It is also circled in the cpe installation guide, the same area. Hope this description makes sense?