Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters
Well I'm 60 and a soon to be grandpa. But look, act and especially when it comes to vehicles buy way younger than my ages suggests. I do almost all of my own work on cars, they hardly ever go to a dealership or any service shop. I have all of my own tools, jacks and roll aways since I was 19. I typically love small sporty cars with M/T- especially functional ones. I have had WRX's, Civic SI's, Mazda Miatias, Jeep Wranglers, CJ's, Ford Broncos and now together with my ST own a 2018 Mustang GT. What a combo having the ST and the GT- I drive one, have a blast, need a change, then drive the other one. Anyway, I won't ever own a cookie cutter car and so far loving the ST.

68. Just went to my 50th high school reunion! There were a couple of punks that used to beat me up every day and now we laugh like hell about it. Oh the wonder of time!

dmb

Nope, I was born the same year that the original Chevy small block V-8 was released to the public.

There are some even older than I on here (like custom500 above). ;)
that motor is the one that stepped up from the flat head V-8 ford in hot rods. like belly buttons everybody had one. Looks like the LS is the new sbc now with chinese turbos cheep big HP.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
that motor is the one that stepped up from the flat head V-8 ford in hot rods. like belly buttons everybody had one. Looks like the LS is the new sbc now with chinese turbos cheep big HP.
loved flatheads. Who needs a head gasket? just a piece of glass, valve grinding compound, and time.

dmb

loved flatheads. Who needs a head gasket? just a piece of glass, valve grinding compound, and time.
People had time not money, and the people that had money didn't want to waste their time. cars were cheep. when I was growing up in the 60's you could buy a new car with a part time job in high school. So many of those Guys lost their life's in Vietnam dreaming about the new car they wanted or had. I seen alot of guys driving their dead Brothers cars to school [I'm sure their Brothers would have wanted it that way] I was the kid Milling the head with grinding compound and window glass.

stjudge

Retired and on Medicare here. Just put the first 392 miles on my new 2017 ST. I have a 2001 S2k covered in the garage. I purchased it new......but I was young then!! This Ford is a hoot, but boy that torque steer!