Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters
Though it could easily go without saying, like it's driving Dynamics, raving about the FiST never gets old.

5 months of ownership here so far, and my FiST is so satisfying in every way. I just interrupted the driver getting something from their FoST yesterday to say "nice car![emoji106]". It turned out to be what seemed to be a middle aged woman. I was pleasantly surprised [emoji869][emoji38].

The satisfaction factor is such that I am actually going to sell my dream car too (E39 M5). [emoji38]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Turned 61 yesterday. Bought a new FiST this morning. Molten Orange. Just about 41 years after buying my last Orange Fiesta. Owned many Porsches and currently have an 88' 930 which I bought when no one wanted them and has now become so valuable I'm scared to drive it. ST is a hoot. Can't wait to do a DE with the Porsche Club. It will surprise the hell out of most people. I'll have to resist the urge to increase the output of the little bastard.

And also currenty own an 80' MK1 Fiesta..
Had several MK 1's. The last one I left with my daughter when I moved to NM. It was built as a showroom/IT car in 1987 - still racing and winning. (She also has an ST!). Brought up right, I guess.

Goat

Well.....
I'm 65 and just added a 2015 Fist to my stable.
One hell of an impressive ride.
I have a 1993 Cobra I bought when it was 1 year old. A 2001 Firebird. A 2011 SS RS Camaro ragtop. A HD chopper that's about 9 1/2 ft. long and a few other toys. boats, jet skis, snowmobiles.....
Age is just a number.
One thing for certain.......my toys lasted longer than many women. Treated them all good just the toys continue to be fun by being far less trouble.
The FIST is in a league all it's own. I really love my cobra but the ST I think would run away from it on a road course. And probably be close in a 1/4 mile.
I like smoking tires and doing doughnuts...hence the ST is a thrill in different ways. Handles like a go cart and I will have to get to a track to see how hard I can push it in turns... I'm really use to rear wheel drive....the ST is going to be fun learning it's characteristics.

Well.....
I'm 65 and just added a 2015 Fist to my stable.
One hell of an impressive ride.
I have a 1993 Cobra I bought when it was 1 year old. A 2001 Firebird. A 2011 SS RS Camaro ragtop. A HD chopper that's about 9 1/2 ft. long and a few other toys. boats, jet skis, snowmobiles.....
Age is just a number.
One thing for certain.......my toys lasted longer than many women. Treated them all good just the toys continue to be fun by being far less trouble.
The FIST is in a league all it's own. I really love my cobra but the ST I think would run away from it on a road course. And probably be close in a 1/4 mile.
I like smoking tires and doing doughnuts...hence the ST is a thrill in different ways. Handles like a go cart and I will have to get to a track to see how hard I can push it in turns... I'm really use to rear wheel drive....the ST is going to be fun learning it's characteristics.
If you want learn about how the Fiesta does at track days you can go to my YouTube channel where I show what the car can do even in its stock form and explain what its limitations are.
View: https://youtu.be/KOFLXJthr4g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, I will be 65 in September.

The popularity of this car in our age group on here kind of goes against the 'norm' of the stereotype of all of us 'old farts' ONLY driving; Camrys, Avalons, various very sedate Lexi sedans, and road tank SUVs, even though for the majority of our age demographic, sadly, that IS the given norm. [:(]

Yes, I will be 65 in September.

The popularity of this car in our age group on here kind of goes against the 'norm' of the stereotype of all of us 'old farts' ONLY driving; Camrys, Avalons, various very sedate Lexi sedans, and road tank SUVs, even though for the majority of our age demographic, sadly, that IS the given norm. [:(]
I think its people like ourselves, that were seriously into these same types of cars when we were younger and haven't outgrown them even now. When I went to OA there was a real gap between my age and the majority of the others who had Fist's; the Mustang group was pretty much all older (but younger than me) "well established" types. The Raptor group was more blurred, agewise.

No. I went in 2017, when it was still in Utah. I was talking to a guy who was there for the Raptor school. He said they had an off road course set up in the hills. They were going to teach adjusting shocks, diffs, etc. That would be cool though - I can see how I could shave some time with a Raptor that would not work with the Fist!

SPhilli911

I am 31 and looked at the Fiesta as a bit of a "bro kid" car before I bought it. Initially I even avoided the ST because I had a Subaru STI before it and wanted something a little more grown up to replace it, but as soon as I looked at Audi/ BMW prices I gave up on that. The Fiesta turned out to be the most fun car for the price and at this point I realize it doesn't matter at all how old you are driving any car, just enjoy it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I am 31 and looked at the Fiesta as a bit of a "bro kid" car before I bought it. Initially I even avoided the ST because I had a Subaru STI before it and wanted something a little more grown up to replace it, but as soon as I looked at Audi/ BMW prices I gave up on that. The Fiesta turned out to be the most fun car for the price and at this point I realize it doesn't matter at all how old you are driving any car, just enjoy it.
Even if I did have the coin for the uppity Teuton cars, I would avoid them, even the ones I actually like, and respect, A LOT (M2, TT RS, etc.), since I cannot stand the 'status show', and they are a dime a dozen around here, since in this area everyone must drive a 'rolling Rolex' to prove their wealth, even if they are not actually enthusiasts. [nono] [thumbdown]