Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
I'm 55. I have had a lot of cars in my day but my favorite so far was my 91 Lotus Elan turbo. I put 30% larger AP racing injectors, a 3 bar map from a 2 bar, deleted the main cat, fabricated a 2/12" mandrel SS exhaust with a borla muffler, upgraded to Yellow stuff pads, cross drilled, installed RX8 seats, Subs behind the seats, bass shakers under the seats. I can tell already that my ST sedan project is going to be just as fun but with more room and no noisy leaking roof (fingers crossed). Even though I only ran it just over 1 bar boost, I estimated 225bhp it was fast for the weight. 1653169364118.png

Raistron

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Only 22, bought the car in 2020 as the G8 I bought for 1500$ due to the timing chain needing replaced due to stretching 2 years earlier decided it wanted to eat a second timing chain after 4,000 miles (LY7 issues), so I needed a new daily while I swapped the G8 and found this one for 9500 in May of '20 97,000 miles on the clock. Was a hard pick between a 10,000$ C5 manual vette, but ultimately was in California and needed the MPG and reliability. Paid it off early to start modding it, and loving everything about it, definitely a long haul car.

Just turned the odometer to 37. Best thing had an old guy give me crap the other day asking "why would your parents give a 17 year old kid a nice looking car like that". Um sir I'm 37..."oh sorry about that been dealing with little shit heads all day and wow 37". Pulled out my first license and my new one yup not much aging in 20 years lol. He was even more impressed when I showed him it was a manual.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
36 here. I've owned a slew of performance cars over the years, but none of them put a smile on my face like the FiST does. It functions as my 2nd car/canyon carver, but genuinely look forward to every drive!
Looking forward to every drive and finding excuses to go on drives seem to be common in the Fiesta ST community. 😂

36, just got mine and calling it my early midlife crisis

I needed a car since the farm truck is just a monster on fuel, so what started as looking for a beater econobox quickly turned into this little rocket and I’ve been smiling ever since. I was gonna get a first gen Versa initially :sick::ROFLMAO:

But hey, 9L/100km is still a huge improvement from 23 on the Tundra