Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Convertible

Ran across this rendering today... http://www.worldcarfans.com/115011687380/ten-popular-compact-models-transformed-into-convertibles

Ten popular compact models transformed into convertibles - photos

Some look good
X-Tomi Design has created ten new virtual convertible models, based on popular compact vehicles from different manufacturers.

Some of them, like the Audi A1 S-Line Convertible and the Peugeot 208 GTI CC, seem very realistic and preview possible future sports convertibles from the brands. On the other hand, others, like the Ford Fiesta ST Cabrio and the Toyota Yaris Cabrio, may never really happen, but show fresh entries in the compact 3-door segment.

The Hungarian designer is no stranger to interesting virtual transformations, as he also showed ten sports cars and supercars turned into pickups and 15 similar models with a virtual base-spec treatment in the recent past.

Source: X-Tomi Design

caliboy15

please just delete this thread. that's horrible looking and it makes me sick looking at it.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Making the FiST a convertible will negate all the great things about the car.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Not so well received it seems:)

Reminds me of something more nuts, before they made a convertible, PT cruiser custom with V10 in the front, I saw it at a SEMA or CES show. What a waste of money and time! We all have our own taste, some seems not so great.

Looks like the Seabring Convertible, while not as fugly as the PT Cruiser convertible, still not easy on the eyes.