Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I don't know if it is still available, but Injen also made a single, straight, slash cut, outlet tipped system for our rides as well.
yes it's still being made
both the burnt look tip and raw stainless tips are available as well

Sounds good, thanks for that info. I'll just wait a month in that case. Did you get the one with or without the resonator? How do you like it?
I got it with the resonator and havent had a chance to install it yet been busy with the holidays and home projects. Every clip I have heard it sounds great, i wanna keep the car kinda quiet for the most part with the added extra growl.

I got it with the resonator and havent had a chance to install it yet been busy with the holidays and home projects. Every clip I have heard it sounds great, i wanna keep the car kinda quiet for the most part with the added extra growl.
Yeah the milltek sounds mean as hell I actually am thinking about that one now too. Just watched a cold start video of one, sounded awesome

Yeah the milltek sounds mean as hell I actually am thinking about that one now too. Just watched a cold start video of one, sounded awesome
Theres a side that wishes I went non resonated but a side that is like well I definitely dont want it loud to draw attention. Still havent had time to install it but they sound good and goes against the everyone doing thermal grain lol.

DarthFiST

Hey guys, question for ya. So right now I have the 3" MBRP cat-back exhaust on my '15 FiST. I know that COBB also makes a turbo-back extension for their 2.5" exhaust system. I was wondering if that same extension could be used with the MBRP exhaust?

Got my exhaust from Ron last week and getting it installed this morning 3/26/20. I went with Thermal R&D 3 inch. After watching a ton of youtube video's and talking to other owners including getting Ron's input I felt this was the exhaust for me. Before they closed school for the rest of the year I only drove 20 miles to work each day so drone wouldn't be a hateful thing but with this exhaust there won't be any so it was a win win.

Got my exhaust from Ron last week and getting it installed this morning 3/26/20. I went with Thermal R&D 3 inch. After watching a ton of youtube video's and talking to other owners including getting Ron's input I felt this was the exhaust for me. Before they closed school for the rest of the year I only drove 20 miles to work each day so drone wouldn't be a hateful thing but with this exhaust there won't be any so it was a win win.
Do the tips have the thermal logo?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Been done...Why would you cerakote the Tips? I didn't its the only part of the exhaust that isn't covered by cerakote. Best thing I did was get the whole thing pretty much coated! it wasn't expensive at all IMO.

Daz

Hey guys! I initially decided to finish paying my loan before modifying anything on my 2014 FiST, yet as many of us, I find myself with plenty of time on my hands to do all the tinkering I want on my little car hehe. I will be doing a quick resonator delete on ramps and jack stands at the back if needed.

My plan was to get a pipe that's flanged on either side to 2.25in id, but the only thing I could find around town was a 18" tailpipe ext. 2.25in od with 1 end flanged to 2.25in id (Nickson #17624). Since the end that is not flanged will not fit on top of the 55mm exhaust, I wanted to just use exhaust clamps and clamp everything together, hoping that the clamps would seal the gap. Should I order an actual resonator delete pipe or do you guys think that this will work?

Looking forward for your thoughts!