Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mikey456

that is why i am looking at it more, the fswerks
being a daily driver, looking for a bit more noise than stock but not loud or very aggresive in any aspect, plus staying away from cops aggro range noise levels
if i was younger i would grab thermal in a heartbeat but with age, one dont really care for being loud
I would add Mountune as a daily driver option too. But it’s pricey. I’ve seen some sound clips around the internet.

felopr

I would add Mountune as a daily driver option too. But it’s pricey. I’ve seen some sound clips around the internet.
I was considering it also but they are always sold out on their page
At this point, i dont even know if they are discontinued or not
And not to talk about mountune customers service, hearing from them on an email takes a lot of time or never responde

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Nothing a vibrant ultra quiet resonator can't fix. Even with the added cost you would be in pretty good shape. I have a MAPerformance cat back that I absolutely love
Sounds like a solid option. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone here installed the airtec manifold know what bolt size to use for the one threaded hole that bolts the manifold to the turbo? I was just bolting it up and the two threaded holes on the back side are the same size but the other one on the front is bigger.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Anyone here installed the airtec manifold know what bolt size to use for the one threaded hole that bolts the manifold to the turbo? I was just bolting it up and the two threaded holes on the back side are the same size but the other one on the front is bigger.
Want to say it’s m8 but wouldn’t swear to that at all

Ah, well good to know I didn't make that up entirely. A month ago and I would've checked it for ya but have the thing installed now. BTW I think I've seen your car around Boone before. I spend lots of time in Banner Elk.
Hmmm never heard of banner elk. Could have been mine, there's also another orange spice in boone I've seen, which is weird but I can't stand what the guy has done to it, he painted the stock wheels like a mint color. The car is ricer af and looks like complete shit, it offends me lol

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Hmmm never heard of banner elk. Could have been mine, there's also another orange spice in boone I've seen, which is weird but I can't stand what the guy has done to it, he painted the stock wheels like a mint color. The car is ricer af and looks like complete shit, it offends me lol
Haha! It definitely didn't have minty wheels, but that does sound offensive. Banner Elk is right between Sugar Mtn and Beech Mtn.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Do any of the top brands do non-resonated exhausts with quad tips?
I think the only quad tip exhausts I've ever seen were custom, because it's single side exit only - for us at least. Quad exhaust required bumper modifications to make work if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I got rid of all my custom exhaust projects, and went to stock w/ resonator delete. Accidentally threw away the stock resonator (oops) and was looking at maybe tossing a high flow resonator in the middle because with the resonator delete there is... some resonance.

Taz

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I've not really seen any - it's a super-niche thing, probably going to have to go custom. I don't know about exhaust fabrication costs in the UK but I'm guessing it would probably cost me... 1400 dollars US to have it fabbed out of mild steel here, probably 2000+ for stainless? Since it's a one off and there are going to be some wonky bends and so on. Full disclosure, I am a huge quality snob - it can probably be done cheaper but I am nuts about fit and finish.

Maybe possibly email the manufacturer of that rear valance? I'm guessing when they designed/made it they had *something* on hand to measure :)