Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST leading police pursuit in San Fernando Valley NOW!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
View attachment 32925 Looks like I wasn't the only one watching this live lol
I was like hmm is that Francesca lol . But then I saw the lic plate and was like no its not her. lol They were saying it was a women at first. Then it turned out to be a guy . Wonder if it was stolen or the actual owner? YOHB

I was like hmm is that Francesca lol . But then I saw the lic plate and was like no its not her. lol They were saying it was a women at first. Then it turned out to be a guy . Wonder if it was stolen or the actual owner? YOHB
The news said it wasn't reported stolen so... Lol

I'm not liking that kind of press for the car. I've been able to fly under the radar here because it is a Fiesta and people dont realize it's full potential. My trooper buddy keeps telling me the real sleepers are the Corolla S models, and I keep smiling and nodding.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm not liking that kind of press for the car. I've been able to fly under the radar here because it is a Fiesta and people dont realize it's full potential. My trooper buddy keeps telling me the real sleepers are the Corolla S models, and I keep smiling and nodding.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Seriously. It used to only be car people who knew of FiSTs that would come up to me (happened infrequently, I might add). Now people who saw the chase on TV (and think he/she got away) are recognizing my car and asking about it. Happened twice on Friday in a grocery store parking lot. :LOL:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^LOL! They are so rare, and infrequently seen, that the sheeple, everyone piloting the same damned road tanks, public think it is a ONE OFF car!

^^^LOL! They are so rare, and infrequently seen, that the sheeple, everyone piloting the same damned road tanks, public think it is a ONE OFF car!
There was a bit of that (I'll talk about that in a second), but these people who came up were curious about the car because the news anchors (especially on FOX 11) were commenting on it's maneuverability, even saying "This is a great ad for the Ford Fiesta" at one point. Plus the driver got away, which almost never happens, so they were just curious about the car.

That said, my brother took the FoST (which is grey but looks nothing like a FiST in my opinion) to work that day, and on his way home, he got text messages from friends at work asking if the car was still in his possession. :LOL:

20200621_122509.jpg