Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Lug Nut Size & Torque Specs

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have Gold Rubbed Bronze wheels and I think the FLAT look of these will be decent. Not shiny by any means.

https://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Performance-Part/61-2322S.html
Those look really good, but I need a 17mm deal for my wheels, and, by their own admission in their description, the larger hex size is a necessity for their higher strength in aluminum alloy lug nuts. [wink]

Another motivation for me to use STEEL lug nuts if I must use a 17mm hex size.

the duke

Ive used cheapies from Amazon before. worked great....Still have them but once again the color started to flake but not as fast as the Mutekis did.....[:p]
I've heat cycled the shit out of my Mutekis and the wheel is removed about once a month during track season. Still don't show a scratch.

What color did you have?

the duke

Interesting. Mine are "Burning Blue".

I do remember my old black Mutekis on mt STi washed out when I used an overly aggressive wheel cleaner. It removed the gloss/varnish on the top surface, however it didn't flake though. One of the reasons I don't use wheel cleaners on my wheels much anymore.

I don't really want to mess with Aluminum if I don't have to. Don't care about the weight savings and they seem to open up more cans of worms. The Ray's are steel at least.

I have never payed more than free or a couple dollars a lug bolt on all of my VW or aftermarket VAG wheels so this gigantic cost is a bit of a useless shock to me.

These have always been an afterthought cost or non issue durability wise.

All I want is basic black shit that won't rub off.:)