Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fiesta ST Part Out

Trader history for Petroman (0)

I am trading in my car and the following parts are available. Shipping will be via USPS, the cheapest way with tracking. Prices below include shipping to the US lower 48. I will not ship international. I accept PayPal, but please add 2.9% + .30 for fees. Please contact me via PM on this forum.

AWR rear motor mount: on the car for about 8k miles, in good shape. $70 shipped.

Whoosh J Pipe: on car for about 3k miles. $60 shipped

Whoosh V1 Catless Downpipe: on car for 5k miles. will include brand new 400-8003 ARP studs. It also includes the gaskets from the downpipe to catback but they will be for sizing purposes only, the gaskets need replaced. $130 shipped

Velossatech wing risers: includes all hardware and two sets of risers, like green and glow in the dark. They don’t glow very well though. $60 shipped

Cobb accessport carbon mount: mounts onto the ac vent never installed. Includes original Cobb hardware to get it together. $30 shipped

Boosted Designs dead pedal: needs cleaned up. $25 shipped

3D printed diffuser fins: need new 3m tape. $20 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P
Thread Starter #5
How does the Accessport mount install on the vent? I could never get any vent accessories to stay put for very long.

This is a picture of how it mounts, taken by the original seller of this product.

Also, just FYI I got bored the other day and put it all together, I actually had to trim up the Cobb piece to get it all to fit. It’s ready to be mounted without further work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk