Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fiesta ST parts bonanza

Trader history for Dirttwurk (3)

Sold my 17'. The car had 11K miles, Most of this stuff was on the car for about 1 year / 7-8k miles, so it's all in pretty good shape. I've broken it down into groups of items that I can ship and groups of items that I am unable to ship. Buyer will pay actual shipping cost for shippable items. I am willing to meet up for pickup of other items, within a reasonable distance from New Haven, Connecticut. Cash or Paypal only. Shipping to Paypal verified address only. Shipping to US addresses only. :)

Will ship
diode dynamics fogs with xpel film $80 SOLD
RAMAIR silicone induction tube & crossover pipe $120 SOLD
pre 16' evap line D2BZ-9C047-E (D2BY-9C987-CE) $80 SOLD
Hardline silicone symposer delete $10 SOLD
RAMAIR foam air filter $20 SOLD
Mountune air filter (New in box) $30 SOLD
GFB DV+ including modified OEM diverter valve $100 SOLD
Damond OCC w/ black hose sleeves $120 SOLD
Nopistons evap canister skidplate $140 SOLD
mountune Downpipe (uninstalled, new in box) $400 SOLD
Mountune RMM $80 SOLD
Ford ST Carbon shift knob $60 SOLD
Nopistons 3/8" gas pedal spacer $20 SOLD
Set of Ford all weather ST floormats & Ford Rubber ST trunk floor mat $100 SOLD
one ST seat cover from ukcustomcovers $40 SOLD
Pierce 2 point front brace(New in Box) + New OEM lower contol arm bolts $80 SOLD
Stoptech braided lines Front & rear (New in box) $80 SOLD
JLT oil catch can for 5.0L mustang (New in Box) Bought this for my 12' Boss 302 and never installed it, maybe someone can use the can to build a homemade OCC setup. $20 SOLD
SpecD taillights (Red/Smoke) w/ LED reverse bulbs $140 SOLD
Mountune lower chassis brace $120 SOLD
Powerflex purple rear coil spring pads $50 SOLD

Ford OEM wheel locks DM5Z-1A043-A $20
Turbosmart Boost Reference Adapter + Turbosmart BOV Block-Off Cap + Turbosmart Ford Fiesta ST CEL Defender (All NIB) $80
OEM downpipe hardware & gaskets (All new) (qty 3 Turbocharger Nut Part Number: -W715974-S300 , qty 3 Upper Bracket Stud Part Number: -W711242-S300 , qty 3 Catalytic Converter Bolt Part Number: -W715681-S900 , qty 1 Muffler & Pipe Gasket Part Number: 2S6Z-9450-A , qty 2 Catalytic Converter Gasket Part Number: AM5Z-9450-A) $40
Mountune/Rallyarmor mudflaps (missing one u-nut type plastic clip & one plastic washer) $80
Front headrests from a Titanium fiesta (Smaller than the stock Recaro headrests) $60

Won't ship -Local pickup only
ADF customs skid/belly pan $150
OEM euro (German LHD) headlights with PIAA bulbs & Xpel film $700 SOLD
Swift springs + Bilstein B8 Front Struts (Fronts installed on Bilstein B8 front struts - ready to bolt in) (I won't disassemble them and sell just the springs, so please don't waste your time asking) $400 SOLD
Set of 5 OZ formula 4 HLT black wheels 17x7 ET42 with gorilla splined lugnuts (1 has been professionally repaired/trued from a light pothole strike, 1 is rashed up from the accident, the other 3 are in excellent condition.) $500 SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell the rubber trunk mat itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in the gfb diverter. How many miles since install?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.
Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.
1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information
***Images of EACH item you wish to sell need to be posted along with a card in EACH image showing your ā€œScreen Nameā€œ, ā€œDateā€œ, and ā€œFiestaSTForum.comā€.
Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.
*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.
24-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 24 hours to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

OP
Dirttwurk
Thread Starter #9
Uploaded some pics. Sorry to the admins, should have read the post rules more closely. There are a couple of stragglers that I still need to get out of storage and photograph.

If you sell the trunk mat separately I would be interested in the front mats by them selves or with the front and rear no trunk mat

OP
Dirttwurk
Thread Starter #18
Bump.
FYI to anyone interested in the struts/springs. I may have a box large enough to fit all that stuff but just be advised that the shipping will probably be quite expensive. Feel free to PM me if you are serious and understand this, and I'll see what I can do. I am shipping from Connecticut.

Last edited:
OP
Dirttwurk
Thread Starter #20
Those springs and shocks are so tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not just saying this because I'm the seller, but I think its a good deal for a someone who is local. All the hardware is OEM Ford, I assembled them completely so that I could just bolt them into the car. I actually have a professional spring compressor mounted to the wall in the garage, so the top hats are torqued and indexed per the FSM.