Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Personalized Plate Ideas

Hey Everyone!

Just thought I'd start a post on personalized plates people have for there fiestas. I just picked up an Envy Green and was thinking of getting a plate that read Absinthe, or Absynthe, the mysterious green fairy drink from Victorian era Europe!! A quick Google will show you how spot on the colour is :D

Post up pictures of what you have or what your thinking!

Untitled.jpg

I went with this, only issue is non-enthusiast read it as "Apex Street", it's "Apex ST". "ST 500" was my first choice but taken.

I was thinking GOTBOOST but that's not really original nor ST specific. Both above are much more clever.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
My first thought was NOT RED, if only to answer the first question everyone asks me.

My first choice was "lilrockt" but I have ocd about having no e in because I hit max letters. Second choice on the fence about, "harmless" but that sounds a little weak but good sleeper name for it. Haha

I transferred GONIN60 from my last Mustang onto the Fist. That plate has been on three different Mustangs in fact. Coworkers rib me for putting it on something cute and fwd...