Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Police Pursuit - 7/21/20

Today in Southern California there was a police pursuit of a Magnetic Fiesta ST. Not sure what year it was, but it was really amazing to watch. The driver was truly impressive. I hate to make fun of a pursuit, but there's several times in this pursuit where they really showed off the capabilities of this vehicle to slice and dice.

View: https://www.facebook.com/ABC7/videos/595143771138644/

To add more to the story. I live near here and my car from a few feet back is a 100% match to this vehicle. Same color, wheels/tires, etc. I had many people message me and ask if it was me out there in this chase. I actually ran out front to make sure my car hadn't been stolen. Crazy day.

Business6

Lady and I watching. This is gnarly. Dude has extremely erratic behavior and flies down some busy roads at high speed. I can't believe the marine layer worked for him in the manner it did but he's screwed one way or another. Hopefully it's not because he had a body in the hatch or something but at least no one, that we know of, was hurt.

Props to the camera operator. Very impressive

The ending got pretty exciting. At certain points I felt like I was watching a computer generated video. The camera man was on it! According to one article it all started because of reasonable suspicion of intoxication.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

That was pretty cool to watch. Rather prophetic, but a few months ago, my friend and I were driving to an appointment in my FIST. We were running late, and I was sort of driving like an idiot. My friend said "Man, if I'm ever trying to get away from the cops, I want this car!"

I grew up in the neighborhood where the helicopter lost him in the fog. I went to school in Palos Verdes and remember a few mornings where class started late because it was so foggy that the bus driver couldn't find the school (It was the '70s, we didn't have GPS yet).

Dpro

6000 Post Club
For those that do not know this kind of thing is pretty much a regular thing down here in SoCal. Except first time Fiesta. There was even one were a guy stole an ambulance and took it on a roll. lol

bschoon55, to your point about people seeing the chase and asking "Hey is that you?", I had a similar situation recently. A Honda van hit a motorcycle on the 91 freeway a few weeks ago. The rider fell off, and the van kept going, with the motorcycle wedged in the nose of the van. The rider was ok, and the van was found abandoned later, and the driver arrested.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/202...-with-motorcycle-wrapped-around-front-bumper/

Our company work van is the same model and color, and I drive the 91 freeway frequently. And, I ride a motorcycle to work. So, I got messages asking "Dude, did you hit a motorcycle?", and "Dude, did a coworker hit your motorcycle?"