Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Production Certificates

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
I sent an email this morning to FordSP1@Ford.com from the Ford Show Parts url address that
KentRatke posted on June 15, 2016 in the Production Numbers thread.

I have an SVT Mustang with a production certificate and a F150 Lightning production certificate. This thread seems to have died so I created a new one to Include ALL FiST sold in the US, CANADA and the UK through 2023. I will post everything that I learn here. Even if we have to pay for them, I would think all ST Owners would buy the certificate to have. Maybe we can get a FORUM Group rate. BUT FIRST we need to get the data from FORD.

Stay tuned....

OP
Ford SVT & ST

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #2
Here is the email content that I sent if you all have any other sources where we can obtain this information.
Good Morning,
I am writing on behalf of all of the Fiesta ST Owners worldwide. We have thousands of Fiesta ST Owners who love their little cars and want to purchase a Certificate of Production like you offer for other FORD vehicles. I have one for my SVT Mustang and SVT Truck.
I would like one for my Fiesta ST.

Please request the production data from FORD. This data has to be readily available since our great cars are out of production now. Also a break down by Year and Color are something that the men and women who own these amazing little cars are also proud of.
Marti Report does not track/provide this info. like they do on all other Ford cars.

Since Road and Track has named the Fiesta ST one of the BEST cars in the world 2x in their ALL Time Best cars test, There is DEFINITELY a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY for Ford Show Parts to Make money and earn an entire new market segment of customers! Fiesta ST owners are super car orientated and are very BRAND Loyal!!

Thank you for your time and I truly appreciate your response. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

P.S. Be our GO TO Source for ALL THINGS FORD FIESTA ST!!!! Production Certificates, Sales Brochure, Magazine articles, banners, signage, calendars, Emblems, Stickers, collectibles, model cars, keychains, etc....

Jonathan Rotunno
'93 SVT Cobra Mustang
'94 SVT F150 Lightning
'19 Fiesta ST Magnetic Metallic

OP
Ford SVT & ST

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #3
GREAT NEWS Everyone!!
Here is the Official Response that I received today about getting Fiesta ST Certificates [hopefully Sooner than Later]
Please LIKE this post and I will give a COUNT to Ford Show Parts on how many Forum Members WANT THEIR PRODUCTION CERTIFICATE.

IF we have hundreds/thousands of responses, we might get moved ahead of some of the other Ford vehicles in the pipeline that he mentions.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ford, Show Parts (.)
9:14 AM (10 hours ago)

to Show, me
Good morning Jonathan,

The good news is certificates for the Fiesta ST models are in the plans and we do have most of the production data. Unfortunately there a few vehicle certificates in the docket before the Fiesta ST’s like the GT/CS Mustangs, new Mach 1 Mustangs and Raptor models.
We are working diligently to catch up on this backlog of certificates so we appreciate your patience and understanding while we catch up. If you would to be notified when new certificates are released, let me know and I can add you to our email list.

Thank you,

Josh Youvon
Ford Show Parts
(800) 367-3788
www.fordshowparts.com

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
GREAT NEWS Everyone!!
Here is the Official Response that I received today about getting Fiesta ST Certificates [hopefully Sooner than Later]
Please LIKE this post and I will give a COUNT to Ford Show Parts on how many Forum Members WANT THEIR PRODUCTION CERTIFICATE.

IF we have hundreds/thousands of responses, we might get moved ahead of some of the other Ford vehicles in the pipeline that he mentions.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ford, Show Parts (.)
9:14 AM (10 hours ago)

to Show, me
Good morning Jonathan,

The good news is certificates for the Fiesta ST models are in the plans and we do have most of the production data. Unfortunately there a few vehicle certificates in the docket before the Fiesta ST’s like the GT/CS Mustangs, new Mach 1 Mustangs and Raptor models.
We are working diligently to catch up on this backlog of certificates so we appreciate your patience and understanding while we catch up. If you would to be notified when new certificates are released, let me know and I can add you to our email list.

Thank you,

Josh Youvon
Ford Show Parts
(800) 367-3788
www.fordshowparts.com
Hello, at the OPs request I am urging as many forum members as possible to like this post, this will aid in getting these production certificates from Ford.

OP
Ford SVT & ST

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #6
I’m intrigued and also curious, what is a production certificate and its benefit? Seems like a cool document to have but what is it?
This is one from a Cobra R that I found on line as an Example.

Attachments

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I def want one as long as its not ridiculous price. Ours may not sound that cool though.

Ford Fiesta ST "Officially slapped together and poorly painted from factory in Mexico 'mang"....

Not the same ring to it

But totally in for one

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I am down for one.Will totally legitimize my reasons for rebuilding mine. 🤣. Seriously though with the pictures I took of the damages and the pics I took of the reconstruction process , I I ever sell it should reassure the buyer and this will just add to the reason of why it was worth rebuilding. Besides the fact that I wound up with a low mileage bad ass car for $8500 🤣

OP
Ford SVT & ST

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #9
I def want one as long as its not ridiculous price. Ours may not sound that cool though.

Ford Fiesta ST "Officially slapped together and poorly painted from factory in Mexico 'mang"....

Not the same ring to it

But totally in for one
LOL!! Now that is some serious FUNNY STUFF!!!
I will put you down when I report back to Ford.

OP
Ford SVT & ST

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #11
I am down for one.Will totally legitimize my reasons for rebuilding mine. 🤣. Seriously though with the pictures I took of the damages and the pics I took of the reconstruction process , I I ever sell it should reassure the buyer and this will just add to the reason of why it was worth rebuilding. Besides the fact that I wound up with a low mileage bad ass car for $8500 🤣
Dpro, I tried to find your BUILD/Rebuild but maybe Im not looking in the right place....directions to find it?