Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST The Best Performance Car For Less Than $30,000

Harvick

1000 Post Club
http://jalopnik.com/the-best-performance-car-for-less-than-30-000-1685489289

The Fiesta ST has a starting price of just less than $21,000. For $23,600, you're getting a hot hatch with beefy Recaro seats and navigation.

And not only that, but you're getting one of the most fun to drive cars on the market. The 197 horsepower Fiesta ST is a revelation. It's eager and excited. It's an intern on the first day of work before he realizes that his job will be getting coffee and giving executive foot rubs.8

Why isn't it best overall? It's tiny and therefore cramped for your friends. MyFordTouch blows chunks (though it may be slightly better than it was in the past). It doesn't make a lot of evocative sounds. It isn't the greatest long distance cruiser. But that's really minor. It's such a good car that you'd be stupid to not buy it.

The problem for the Focus ST is that the Fiesta ST exists. On its own, the Focus ST isn't bad, but the Fiesta ST makes you realize just how good a Ford hot hatch can be.25

When people see the name Recaro on a seat, they just assume they're fantastic, but the Focus ST is supremely uncomfortable. MyFordTouch stinks and the whole interior is kind of crap. It's fun to drive, but it feels huge compared to the Fiesta ST or even the GTI.

SPhilli911

That's a mighty fine list. I would have gone for the WRX myself if it weren't so much more expensive, ugly, and poor on gas mileage. Good to see the Fiesta on the list and not the Focus, makes me feel like I made the right choice.